Friday 16 July 2010

The First Post

Great. Just what the world needs: another blog. After all, everyone is just dying to know what I think about things.

Oh, all right, I admit it: not everyone is dying to know what I think about anything. In fact, nobody is in the slightest bit interested in knowing what I think.

But you know what I think? I think that millions of other people have blogs, so why shouldn’t I have one, too?


So, who am I? Well, my name is Foggy Tewsday. What, you don’t believe that’s my real name? You’re right! It isn’t! But I like the cloak of anonymity that the internet grants us - as long as it’s not abused, of course. I mean I hope that I wouldn’t hide behind my silly name in order to heap a load of personal abuse on someone. I really hate it when people do that. Ooh, that may be a good subject for a blog entry.


Actually, my daft name is kind of a tribute to the stunningly beautiful actress, Misty Mundae (pictured), star of a slew of b-movie sex comedies and horror flicks. I’m heavily into trashy exploitation movies, horror films and comedies. I have a particular weakness for the British sex comedies of the 1970s.

I have a number of book and film reviews on Amazon and, while I won’t copy them all over to this blog, I’ll add new reviews to this site as well as Amazon. (As if anyone cares!)

Yes, I also enjoy reading. Mostly fiction, but I occasionally read biographies. There are books and DVDs littered all over the place where I live, and I just keep buying more of them. I can’t help myself.

So, this blog is about me. Me, me, me, me, me. What I’m thinking, what I’m watching, what I’m reading. There are millions of blogs already in existence. Here’s another one.

No comments: